Every July, Chinese students and four Chinese chaperones come all the way across the world to Leiper's Fork, Tennessee to participate in an incredible music and arts program called Kids On Stage. We seek out Grace Chapel families to host our Chinese guests while they are here! This allows our Chinese friends to really experience not just the American lifestyle and culture, but also Christian lifestyle and culture.
Details for host homes:
- We have 30-35 Chinese students and 4 Chinese chaperones coming to Franklin, TN. We need 22 families to volunteer to be host homes for the week. Host homes will need to accommodate at least two students or two adult chaperones from Friday night, July 14th through Monday morning, July 24th.
- Host family will pick up your guests from the Nashville airport on Friday night, July 14th.
- The arts academy runs Monday, July 17th through Friday, July 21st at Grace Chapel, 8:20am-3:20pm.
- Your Chinese guests will need a ride to and from the arts academy each day.
- A background check will be conducted for each adult in the host home.
- It is preferable for host families to have at least one child of similar age to the Chinese guests (ages 14-18), but not necessary. If your kid is in the Kids On Stage program, even better!
Email email@example.com for more information or to sign up as a host home.