Thank you for your interest in serving in the Worship Ministry and for your desire to lead our church in worship in spirit and in truth. To start the process, you must be a believer in Jesus Christ and a covenant member of Grace Chapel. You can pick up a covenant form when you attend the Standing Class or by requesting one from Pastor Jay Tremblay. You can contact him at email@example.com
Please make certain, even before you start the process, that God is your joy and that you are satisfied in Him alone. If He is not, and the outcome isn't what you expect, bitterness, anger, jealousy and/or pride will fill you. We do not want that. In fact, we want the opposite. We want to edify you, give you constructive criticism and connect you where the Lord leads. You must be able to take honest feedback during your initial meeting with Pastor Jonathan.
Steps To Follow To Join the Worship Ministry (choir, worship team, or the band)
1. Be a believer in and a follower of Jesus Christ as your Savior.
2. Have signed and submitted a signed covenant form.
3. Volunteer in another ministry at Grace Chapel. We have many opportunities of service, including, but not limited to, Kid’s Chapel, Next Chapel, the nursery, Junior High or Senior High, Iron Men, etc..
4. Be actively involved in a Cheers Group or accountability group.
5. Have been regularly attending Grace Chapel for a minimum of 6 months.
6. Fill out the worship volunteer application (at the top of this page) and submit it to Amy Lowry by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 615-591-5576. You can also call Amy at 591-5091 ext. 305 and request an application to be emailed to you.
Amy will contact you to set up a date and time for you to meet with Pastor Jonathan in order to play/sing with him.
We are currently working on the Grace Chapel Worship Ministry page. Coming soon will be our mission and vision statement, a monthly blog from Pastor Jonathan, and what we believe about worship and music ministry.
Thank you for your patience.